A trainee engineer role is an entry-level position in engineering where individuals receive on-the-job training, mentorship, and hands-on experience to develop their engineering skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering/ MCA [ Computer science, Information science, Information Technology, Circuit Branches] discipline.
- Previous training in the technologies of GOLANG/ REACT would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior engineers, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analysing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.