At Hudini, we build tech that connects the world’s most reputed hotel brands with their guests to create magical moments of joy and convenience. Hudini is transforming the hospitality industry with digital technology with a human-first mind-set to provide unprecedented conveniences and features for hotel guests and staff.
He/She will be a part of the Sales and marketing team. The role will be to process orders and invoices through phone or email and check data accuracy in orders. Contact client to obtain missing information or answer queries. Will have to maintain and update sales and customer record and also develop monthly sales report.
What you’ll do
- Preparing proposals as per client’s requirement, keeping in mind – Delivery Team, Payment terms, general terms and condition. (Review must be conducted with the management for clarity if needed and re-write the same as per the given policies.)
- Following up on emails to have a better knowledge on deals and closures that would be encountered post the proposals shared with the client.
- Drafting annual maintenance contracts for the groups tied with us, to have a smooth transition of the renewal process.
- Getting the documents – Physically or Virtually signed by the approver to present them to the client which includes – Proposals, Renewals, Vendor Registration & AMC documents.
- Need to have good experience in Customer Relationship Management tools so that to access and organize the customer data in a much efficient manner.
- Need to coordinate on setting up demos on the product with the customers.
- Understanding of HubSpot is a plus.
- Need to have a good knowledge on Sales Performance Metrics.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, a background verification check is a requirement. You must be able to legally work in India, without visa sponsorship. You must also be able to work from Bangalore office.