At Hudini, we build tech that connects the world’s most reputed hotel brands with their guests to create magical moments of joy and convenience. Hudini is transforming the hospitality industry with digital technology with a human-first mindset to provide unprecedented conveniences and features for hotel guests and staff.
As an iOS developer, primarily revolves around designing, developing, and maintaining mobile applications for devices running Apple’s iOS operating system, such as iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches. you must be proficient in coding in Objective-C and Swift and familiar with Cocoa Touch and other core technologies. The main tasks include developing user interfaces and coding for functionalities.
- Should have 5+ years of hands-on experience in iOS development. Strong experience in Objective C and Swift.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Must have good analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding his job.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to discuss requirement for stake holders like, Product Owner and other Business stakeholders.
- Proficient with Swift 4 above.
- Strong understanding of MVVM Architecture and should be able to demonstrate working experience.
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns.
- Strong with Auto layout and Storyboard for proficient user interface creation.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with Online/Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of UX standards.
- Should have experience with Unit Testing – XCunit and UITesting- XCUI.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Review code, follow best practices for coding guidelines.
- Proficient with writing reusable code.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Swift Package Manager, Cocoa Pods)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of Appstore Deployment process/norms
- Good knowledge of Certificate and Profile creations
- Good knowledge of distribution builds for testing over TestFlight or similar distribution tools
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, a background verification check is a requirement. You must be able to legally work in India, without visa sponsorship. You must also be able to work from the Bangalore office.